So ive been to a few more adventures since my mind blowing trip to Peru and to Machu Picchu. Firmly on top of all my places visited I have questioned if there is any place at all in the world that would knock Machu Picchu as the greatest place I can visit. I believed my Cambodian trip to Siem Reap would challenge Machu Picchu and although it came close, it just wasn’t enough to change my mind on Machu Picchu.
My current Top 5 Visited (click to see read blog or watch videos)
- Peru, Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu)
- Cambodia, Siem Reap (Bayon)
- Philippines, Cebu (Tison Falls)
- Finland, Rovaniemi(Lapland)
- Spain, Pamplona (San Fermin Festival)
“As mind blowing and spectacular as Bayon was, it just didn’t give me the chills that Machu Picchu gave me.”
Please click below to see the post I wrote about the whole Machu Picchu.